BTA provide Behavioral Health Treatment services, based in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to infants, children and adolescents under 21 years of age, diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). In order to prevent or minimize the adverse effects of ASD and promote to the maximum extent practicable, the functioning of beneficiary.
- ABA Intervention Services
- Diagnosis Evaluations
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Early Intervention
- Related Services & Supports
- Family Training
- Social Skills
- Community Skills
- ·Independent Living Skill
HOW TO BEGIN THERAPY WITH US
Whether you were informed by a professional of the areas like education, health, social work, psychology or any other related to the education and behavior; that your child needs a diagnosis to establish Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Or your child is already diagnosed and needs an initial assessment, or you are just looking for therapy, do not hesitate to contact us through:
1. You can visit us any time at the nearest facility to your home from Monday to Saturday, and from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
2. Email us at: email@example.com a professional from our staff will return your inquiry request within our business hours, or the next business day. You can also fill out our Contact Us Form, provided in our website and leave us a message there.
An appointment will be set in which one of our professionals will guide you on the next steps, after discussing the stage at that moment. After that, we will help you to begin ABA therapy with us by reviewing your insurance provider or setting up the most convenient out of pocket agreement with you.
BTA is partnered with CCHP, Cigna, Magellan Healthcare and Anthem – BlueCross – BlueShield; other insurance companies are coming soon. If you have an insurance company not listed in our records, do not panic! We are willing to start new relationships and of course, to lead you in the steps needed
FIND A LOCATION
Contra Costa County
Walnut Creek 313 Lennon Ln. Suite 100 Walnut Creek, California. 94598
PBX: (925) 465-1585
Santa Clara County
San Jose 315 Piercy Rd, San José, CA 95138
PBX: (925) 465-1585